The Annual Meeting of the UK Plant Phenomics Network will take place 13:00-16:00 on Friday 8th April, at the Sutton Bonington campus of the University of Nottingham. (This meeting follows directly after the UKPPN root phenotyping workshop).
This meeting will comprise:
- an update on UKPPN activities from the UKPPN Chair, John Doonan
- Invited talks on the theme of field phenotyping from:
- Roger Sylvester-Bradley (ADAS)
- François Tardieu (INRA LEPSE Montpellier)
Building a national project in a European context, the case study of Phenome-FPPN
- David Ertl (Iowa Corn Promotion Board)
Genomes To Fields: A multi-environment maize phenotyping network
- Discussion on UK phenotyping needs
The programme (updated 6 April) is available here
Registration is closed.
A buffet lunch will be available from 12:00 if required. If you have already registered for the root phenotyping meeting and indicated that you are staying on for this meeting, there is no need to register again.