Phenotyping for photosynthesis and productivity
University of Essex, 4 – 6 August 2016
This two-day conference, supported by UKPPN, is a satellite meeting to the 17th Photosynthesis Congress, and will address recent advances in phenotyping of plant canopies and algae.
- Emerging technologies
- Phenotyping in a dynamic environment
- Improving productivity case studies
- Principles and applications
- Professor David Kramer, Michigan State University
- Professor Malcolm Hawkesford, Rothamsted
- Professor Robert Furbank, ARC Centre of Excellence for Translational Photosynthesis
- Professor Jose Luis Araus, University of Barcelona
For more information and to register, please visit the meeting website.