The aim of the UK Plant Phenomics Network (UKPPN) is to develop a UK community focused on plant phenotyping and organised around existing and developing platforms, while engaging the widest possible participation from different disciplines, academic, industry and policy makers.
- John Doonan (Aberystwyth University) – Chair
- Tony Pridmore (University of Nottingham) – Vice Chair
- Malcolm Bennett (University of Nottingham)
- Malcolm Hawkesford (Rothamsted Research)
- Julie Scholes (University of Sheffield)
- Chris Rawlings (Rothamsted Research)
- Geraint Parry (GARNet)
- Susannah Lydon (University of Nottingham)
UKPPN is funded by a grant from the BBSRC.